Our foundation has been serving this community and the surrounding area since 1988.
The mission of Nacimiento Community Foundation is to deliver integrated resources and programs to those in need, empowering individuals, families and communities to achieve health and self-sufficiency.
What We've Achieved
- Started a Farmers' Market
- Provided a community garden to empower residents to grow their own food.
- Provided case management for residents of the area to foster self sufficiency.
- Sponsored and developed a network of trails for community use.
- Over 150 families from the surrounding area receive food every month at our food pantry.